• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco Tankette

It may be tiny but you are quick! Did you notice the fine casting marks on each track link?

Regards,

Thanks everyone!

Tony, this one has a flame thrower, main gun hmmmm

Ron, its all the optivisors I can't see a thing

Saul, I haven't even looked at the tracks yet

Sticky, I was thinking 1/72 :pp

KEN,

Great Start ! I had a friend that built one of these &Yeah ... Tiny is right !!!

Now ... I beg th Question ... Are you gonna Super Detail th Interior & Wire Up th Radios ?

C'Mon you can do it .... You have th Hands of a Surgeon !!

Lookin Good ... :drinks

:popcorn

Erik, I don't even think this thing has a radio dude. B) but no super detailing man, just an OOB build, there are plenty of tiny pieces right on the sprues.

So! I have been quiet here because modeling took a back seat for a spell, we went almost 6 days without electricity due to a tropical storm and even with my generator, I didn't want to take the chance. I have been back at this one though and here's some progress. :D

Link and length tracks.

link-length.jpg

link-length-2.jpg

replacing the molded detail with the kit supplied PE.

KETTE.jpg

Just about done!

KETTE-2.jpg

First primer in black, then panzer yellow

KETTE-3.jpg

Lightened a bit

KETTE-4.jpg

and then a bit of camouflage

KETTE-5.jpg

Next up, Weathering! :ro:

First primer in black, then panzer yellow

KETTE-3.jpg

Hi,Ken.
I noticed the darkyellow being acrylic POLYURETHANE and the black being acrylic URETHANE.
You know by any chance the difference between them?
And is it a must to get the black done first...They are both primers,right?
Do you use the black for pre-shading?[just curious]
Sorry for all these questions. ;)

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks peeps!

:v

Ron, no worries on the questions, feel free to ask whatever you like. B)

I don't see a difference other than the labeling. I've had the black for over a year, the yellow is new, perhaps a change of packaging?

I always primer in black, as you mentioned it also serves as my pre-shade. I only used the yellow because I had it given to me and figured why not, I know it's not paint but once I clear coat it really wont matter much.

:ro:

One more before packing it in for the night.

I did some detail painting, added decals, a 'yellow' filter and a quick pin wash. Still lots to do!

KETTE-6.jpg

:ro:

Looking fantastic Ken. Love the subtle weathering, but especially the fuel spill on the trailer. Really pops out at you. (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back