• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big news on the home front

nerdling

I've been pretty busy lately with the job and dealing with Crohn's and all the fun that brings. Haven't had much time to build lately. But have been tinkering here and there for a bit. Sarah and I just found out a few weeks ago that we will be expecting our first child in December :geek I'm both extremely happy and extremely scared. But isn't that pretty much how it always is. Only about 7 weeks along so not sure if it is a boy or girl yet. But I'm already having loads of fun coming up with nerdy names :geek

Congrats!

You're in for the ride of your life. Enjoy every minute of it. It seems like I was just looking at two of those printouts myself, and this morning one is competing in Pole Vault, the other Javelin. I remember building Legos side by side with them, now we're shopping for engineering schools.

Congratulations Ryan. Frankly, I would be concerned if you were not scared .

I can probably guess some of the things under the Christmas tree this year as well .

Cheers, Christian B)

Congrats on the little one.
There fun to play with and love.
I think I see a model helicopter in his hand! :D

Tim

Congrats mate Do we get to throw in some names also? If its a Girl I bet for some Bond Girl names

mmmm Xenia Onatopp

Cool!

You are going to have so much fun with this new little one! Get the sleep you can now and when they cry and you have had enough, it is ok to let them cry a bit more and go collect yourself!

It's a tough but extremely amazing and satisfying experience! i don't think anyone or anything can prepare you for fatherhood until you actually go through it but it is the best thing in the world!

:drinks

Congratulations on the kiddo! Your life will change forever and you will not regret it at all.

(until they turn about 13 :bang head ) :D and probably not then. :laugh:

Congrats!! Can only speak for myself-- but fatherhood made me a better man than I ever was alone...and made my marriage that much better too ;)

If it is a little girl... remember, you KNOW what those pervert 16 year old boys are thinking!

Congrats, Ryan...

My three kids are my heart...

162624_479054472905_5848650_n.jpg

Just Kidding!

That's fantastic, Ryan- cheers!

Back