• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Belle of Belmont

Pup, that is magnificent and a most masterful build. I also don't know what makes a master, but I guess my criteria would include winning a First or Best Of in a major contest like Eagle Quest or IPMS Nationals. That is simply conformation from a lot of people in my opinion. All I know is that the only thing I "master" in modeling is finishing a ton of models each year and maintaining some measure of prolificness.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your next project take shape. Watching you build is most inspiring.

You set the bar pretty high Bob. That sets the gold standard by which all P-47 models can be judged.

All the above was horse poo :yipee
Seriously excellent build and finish. I wish I could my stuff to look half as good. I bow to skills.

Back