• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bagge - Masterbox Pin-up No1

And here is the girl, just her hand still to attach.

P1100992.JPG

P1100993.JPG

P1100994.JPG

P1100995.JPG

P1100996.JPG

Picked up paint today when we went to Antwerpen, light blue for the jeans and pink for the blouse :)
(didn't find those among my military paints...)

Greetings
Mats

Nice work, Mats! That's such a nice sculpt- and a French Bulldog, to boot! I'd have to droop it's ears and make it an English. ;)

I agree Chuck, that is a decent sculpt! Can hardly wait to see what Mats does with it. Do you have a kit to pose it with Mats?

Not yet but i'm searching a kit i had when i was a teenager, that one is long gone but my brother still have his ( we bought at the same time and he built it as standard and i as custom :) ).

It is this one, Revell/Monogram 1/24 Chevy -53

http://thumbs4.picclick.com/d/l400/pict/272359672079_/Vintage-1978-Monogram-53-Chevy-Car-Model-Kit.jpg

Hope to find a kit as i would love to build it again now when i have more experience with building and painting :)

Greetings Mats

Found the kit for the car :yipee it's on the way in the post.

And the girl is in primer ready to start painting :unsure:

P1110004~0.JPG

Hope to be back tomorrow with some colourful pics :)

Greetings
Mats

So finaly i found some time for painting! a lot of other projects stealing time away from this :)

With tips from veerle i managed to paint the eyes, but it took a couple of tries...

IMG_23655B15D.jpg

And here is a blury pic after i painted the lips, it sure helps with good brushes! W&N series7 (y)

P1110084~0.JPG

Now back to painting!
:soldier

Thanks guys :drinks

Have the basecolours for the clothes on, something else then fieldgrey :gogo

P1110090.JPG

Greetings

Really looking good Mats! (y)

As to the eyes, the trick I found is tha the upper eyelid should cover the top part of the iris. The lower lid can then be moved up and the upper lowered for "bedroom eyes", "squinting", and various other expressions. This gal could have a condescending look going from the body language.

Last pics of today :D

P1110093~0.JPG

P1110094~0.JPG

P1110095~0.JPG

P1110096~0.JPG

Hope i can finish her this week and then the dog to, shouldn't be so much problems... :hmmm

I call her done and the pup is ready to :)

P1110172~0.JPG

P1110173~0.JPG

P1110174~0.JPG

Thanks everyone for another nice campaign and all the nice comments :) :drinks

Looking forward already for the next Call to arms campaign!

Greetings
Mats

Back