• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Aussie's and Kiwi's In The Air

I've been itching to do a WNW kit and now my bench is almost clear. So I will attempt this one.

D351%20%274%27,%20Vickers%20built,%206th%20Training%20Sqn%20AFC,%20October%201918.jpg

6th Training Sqn AFC.

James

I got my kit pulled out also James. That double bracing just scares me for some reason. Git'er done. :popcorn

I thought I posted something to this thread ... but can't find it so I'll be in soon as I review Jeff's excellent photos and decide what I want to build ... :idonno :drool :hmmm

I'm kinda wanting to get in on this one. Still got 2 months...that should be enough time...right? :java

Currently eyeballing a Mirage IIIE/O build. We'll see if I pull the trigger this week/weekend.

Love the land down under. I still want to go back and visit again some day.

With a bit of luck the bench should be clear in the next week or two. The SR-71 is getting close. Seats, paint, decals, and final gear assembly. :v

Had a rebate "gift card" show up today.....so I guess I'll be in. Ordered the kit & decals this evening. I'll officially join once everything arrives later this week or next. :drinks

Now to go get that Blackbird done. :bat

Back