• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Asuka/Tasca Luchs Complete!

It's been awhile since I messed with der Luchs, so today seemed as good as any to lay some camo to the cat.

IMG_2082 (2).JPG
IMG_2083 (2).JPG
IMG_2084 (2).JPG
IMG_2085 (2).JPG
IMG_2086 (2).JPG

Pretty much fresh from the paint booth, with a few of the details painted, ready for markings and weathering. This is a great little kit, fits perfectly, great details and the green is correct. Thanks for dropping by, much more to come!
:Drinks:

I don't know about those stripes. I'll asks Roscoe to look in. Nifty Lynx in any case! What bit goes in the sunroof in the turret? :drool::lol:

A belated thank you to all who took time to comment, seems to be a diminishing commodity. Bases have been a new skill I have been trying to master, this one is proving to be a challenge. I would like to portray a summer recon scene, on a small area. I cut and glued up some 1" rigid foam to mock up the scene, I think a slope will be interesting. I also made up a tree from wire.
IMG_2326.JPG

IMG_2327.JPG
IMG_2328.JPG

I think this one needs a branch manager...
IMG_2329.JPG

Still mulling over how I'll slope the base, need to add bark and foliage to the tree and much more. Thanks for coming by!
:vgood:

A twisted wire tree! :ro:
The bench refit seems to have promoted Model Mojo for another swell idea!

First time that I saw this one,very nice job.I like that track tool,and I like your metal disk idea for holding the tank.
One ever fall off,that would worry me.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! In more than a year of using the magnetic handle, I have yet to have anything fall off. You have to be a little careful removing a vehicle from the magnets, but it's usually just a matter of tipping the vehicle sideways and detaching the handle with the other hand. Works for me. :Drinks:

Back