• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ArmaHobby/Eduard 1/72 Hurricane

Mo_

While waiting for the mustang build in April, I'm working on the ArmaHobby 1/72 Hurricane. Since the mustang I plan on building is the 1/72 Armahobby P51b, I wanted to see how the Armahobby kits build. Not bad. Fit is good.
20220227_190638.jpg
Just realized the lighting sucks. Freaking phone camera.

@Mo_ , are you building an Eduard re-box? I ask since the kit is completely Arma Hobby's production so am not sure why Eduard is getting top billing.

I have this kit:
ArmaHobby72035HurrMkIIcBox.JPG

When reviewing the contents, click photo, and chatting with Wojtek, no mention of Eduard at all.

Regards,

It's just stuck on there...prolly shifted down as I was moving it around for pics

Mo, brilliant work! I also love the panel lines. How did you get them so sharp and clean in this scale?

• Thanks
Reactions: Mo_
Thanks guys, I really didn't do anything different other than polish in between all coats of paint and gloss. I wanted to try that in this scale. It was time consuming enough in 1/72! Maybe that had something to do with it. All I used was an old wash I have from MIG.

Thank you Saul! Even with such crisp panel lines; I never seem to get mine looking that sharp.

Thank you Mo. I'll have to see what I have that I can use. I believe I have some Tamiya panel liner somewhere....

Reactions: Mo_
Back