• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

APACHE AH=64 - COMPLETE!!!!!

APACHE AH=64

I can't see the pics. Did photobucket go on the fritz again or did MP delete a few too many pics? :D

Tim

APACHE AH=64

Sorry I did not see this before - new job really nipping at my heels!

I think it was Da-Buket

APACHE AH=64

Thanks, Hawkie! it is a neat little model, I really do think.

So.....here is what happens when you decide to do a panel wash without doing a clearcoat first

Thankfully, I had some of the paint pre-mixed, so it was really just a reshoot, followed by clearboat, then back on course

I have the sub assys. built, hopefully tomorrow I can get it complete, or very close!

APACHE AH=64

Nice recovery! Well done! While I always try to clearcoat before a wash; if I forget, I don't worry too much since I make my washes with Windsor Newton oils and Mona Lisa thinner.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Ok so here the little bird is all made up and ready for distribute Russian T-series tank parts about the landscape!

Thanks man! it is really just a simple build to get my confidence back. Going to go after harder now

Back