• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

APACHE AH=64 - COMPLETE!!!!!

iambrb

Hey, is there room for me with this? I happened to uncover this in the stash (AKA, under the guest bed), in 1/100 scale. Please let me know!!!

APACHE AH=64

Ok we are calling this my "Place Holder" and when I get the Hind finished, I will jump in, maybe about 2 weeks, but I will get there!

APACHE AH=64

This is my "Bona-fides"

Note that hi-quality instruction manual again printed on the inside of the box top!

APACHE AH=64

Oooh!, nice find under the bed. At least it wasn't a dust bunny or a half eaten Apple!
:popcorn

Tim

APACHE AH=64

Oooh!, nice find under the bed. At least it wasn't a dust bunny or a half eaten Apple!
:popcorn

Tim

SA Dave...no I am not!

Hamkwrench.....It was a nice find at that! Unlike the 2/200 Hind, this one actually sorta has an interior!

APACHE AH=64

Oh great, we have a puppy and now we have a cat. This place is going to the animals.
What's next---a goat?

Tim

APACHE AH=64

Ok so I got some more work done today. Unlike the 1/100 Hind I built earlier, this thing does not fit together at all! I had to trim every darn thing and the bit underneath has giant gaps that are going to be superglue-city! Also, if you check that pic from the underside, you can see that the wings have only 1 hardpoint per side, so only the Hellfire missles are provided, a major wong for this kit!!! (note also that the missles are not really all that accurate shen compared to pics of the real thing)

Oh well, I hate that, 'cause the Hind turned out to work much better, but still gonna soldier on and finish her up

APACHE AH=64

here she is painted - think I'll do a panel wash, then on to final assembly!!!!

Back