• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Junk

Don't you hate it when parts are just a suggestion of what they should be?

Looking good Chris but you're making it dirty?? :frantic

:rotf

:popcorn

Don't you hate it when parts are just a suggestion of what they should be?

Looking good Chris but you're making it dirty?? :frantic

:rotf

There were plenty of suggestions with this kit . Even the beautiful decals were of interest.

I have to admit though this was a good instructional kit . I have picked up several lessons here.

Anyhow, back to the backyard where it's dirty to shoot more touch and goes .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Luiz ,James and Dave . It's 100% together now . Just a matter of throwing more dirt and stuff at it :bat

Cheers, Christian B)

Been awhile since I checked in on this, looking great as usual Christian! I like the use of putty to support the exhausts!

Been awhile since I checked in on this, looking great as usual Christian! I like the use of putty to support the exhausts!

Thanks Warren . that was about my last straw at that point . Guess you would have really liked the blue tack around the exhaust when I air brushed it :D

What a versatile item that is :good:

Anyhow, got the top dirty yesterday prior to club meeting . Nothing doe to it today.

junk_dirt__005a.jpg

I was having too much fun recycling a Microwave ( lots of good stuff )

Anyhow, I might get to it tomorrow evening.

Cheers, Christian B)

Well, I am officially tired of fooling with this tin can . Besides, the lack of enthusiasm from the crowd is not particularly encouraging.

Some parting shots,

junk_beaty_shots_002a.jpg

junk_beaty_shots_008a.jpg

junk_beaty_shots_007a.jpg

junk_beaty_shots_005a.jpg

Junk_beauty_shots_b_001a.jpg

Junk_beauty_shots_b_002a.jpg

Junk_beauty_shots_b_005a.jpg

Junk_beauty_shots_b_004a.jpg

Junk_beauty_shots_b_003a.jpg

Some parting thoughts...

ju_w34_142.jpg

camper.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Dave, Luiz , Mike .

Actually Mike I was wondering which of the two was made from salvaged sheet metal :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

Fantastic finish there Chris! Another bang up job!

I know it's correct but I still think that huge loop antenna looks a bit out of place on this bird.

(y)

Back