• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Junk

phantom II

Master at Arms
A junk of another mother . I'll try to get it finished but it's not much time :coolio

When this one is done, I will look up the German word for BANANA and put it on the side.

Since my F8F project is having a major paint problem I decided to keep my hands busy with this new arrival.

Next thing I new, the drum sander was going and I removed much plastic before the trailing edges of the wings would come together without brute force.

Junker_W34HI_001a.jpg

I then glued them very carefully with many clothe pins to keep them from shifting .

Several hours latter , I carefully clamped the front edge together .

It's gonna take a good deal of fiddling for before all that looks right.

Here are the next pieces

Junker_W34HI_002a.jpg

Meet BANANA :smack

I may strip the bear tomorrow . Thinking of the best course of action.

Cheers, Christian B)

Is this the W.34?

What happened to the bear???

The coat of Acrylic green ( primer ) over the Tamiya rattle can silver started cracking down to the silver :frantic
No idea why that happened yet .

Yes, it's the W34

Cheers, Christian B)

I believe it will be OK . I should be able to strip it back to the silver coat.

I am dragging my feet since my Vallejo set won't be here till latter this week

Thanks Luiz and Warren (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

That would be die Banane.

http://www.lexisrex.com/German-for-banana

Please don't feed the bears.

B)

:popcorn

Not much time, It ends in Aug, and may get an extention since I haven't started mine. :woohoo:

:popcorn

Not much time, It ends in Aug, and may get an extention since I haven't started mine. :woohoo:

HAHAHA , mine just landed. Been looking for a while but if I was watching top gear, this would be a reasonably priced car ( insert airplane ) 12 $ and the sticker on it still said 32 $.

Gives me hope that it might get done Bob.

Cheers, Christian B)

Here we go. The humble beginnings of a work machine. Clear parts soaking.

W34_interior_001a.jpg

Don't think there will be much to see through the widows so it will probably stay very basic

Cheers, Christian B)

Since building this bird was not in the plans , much less in the plans of a Junkers build, I overlooked a start up picture.
I hope this will do .

junk_stuff_001a.jpg

I did make some progress yesterday . I built the seats. Added belts from my spares and placed a small spacer under them.

junk_stuff_002a.jpg

I painted the IP and added some levers to the throttle quadrant telling myself all along to stop adding details since little will be seen .

junk_stuff_004a.jpg

The interior as it stands this morning.

junk_stuff_003a.jpg

and I just realised I don't have a date stamp . Drat ! :blush:

Junkers_date_stamp_001a.jpg

Sorry, best I can do at this point.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thank you Luiz , Bob and Mike (y)

While everybody is self absorbed posting pictures and going on about themselves , I can always depend on the three of you to notice that I'm building something.

Thank you for your support. Cheers, Christian B)

Hey Master

That is unfair. I always follow your (and most others) builds, I just don't think I have to much to add since I am still learning.

I really like your cockpit and seatbelts. Great Job. :Drinks

Cheers

Alex

Hey Master

That is unfair. I always follow your (and most others) builds, I just don't think I have to much to add since I am still learning.

I really like your cockpit and seatbelts. Great Job. :Drinks

Cheers

Alex
Me 2 I am just bad at not always seeing everything that has been done but sooner or later I find them - LIKE NOW hehehehe

Back