• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Announcement from the Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,everything that had to been told is being told....

Maybe needless to say,but I say it anyway:I SUPPORT MODELERS ALLIANCE! (y)

Greetings,Ron Schroeder,AKA ReconRon,AKA Ron-the-non-cheese-eating-Dutchman.... :D

Ron
You don't eat cheese? Or can't? Either way it's a shame...I love cheese...why I was just down
to the cheeseshop earlier today.

Go MA!!! :ro:

Tom

BTT please!

we may chitchat about anything everywhere but please not in this thread about a very serious matter!

OK? :)

WHAT?

I just went and had a look into my junk mail folder, ah well :) the good thing about doing junk definitions you don't see all that bullshit which were send to you.

These kind of bullshit does not bother me anymore :)

It was many many years ago when I was the victim of an email war against me because of an article I wrote. This almost killed all the enjoyment I had building models since I realized "F.... em! Who are they? They are just some small nerds loving to crawl in mud and not worth being recognized" . In the end it happened the same as every time the f..k... a..h...s who started it disappeared because they just did not get any attention anymore. Since that day no one can send me an email if he/she is not in my "i want to receive email from" list :)

anyway

Don't let those Gremlins take the good things out!

Go and build models and share it at MA! It is truly a very good side here. Thanks to the Board of Directors (well you name em Admins too) here it is still a very nice place to hangout. Thanks for that!

and for sure - as long as it stays the way it is now MA does have my fully support - well, also I'm not that big poster here :)

Do it the way you've done it - it's all good!

Thanks
Martin

It's called Cyberlynching, but in this case the accuser used baseless claims without any evidence and those who hang on their every word refuse to question the claims. Now they have said that the FBI is involved. Really, the FBI, and the accusers supporters believe this without question? What's next, the MIB are after me?

Has anyone asked for the evidence?

Oh dear.....lack of humour here.

In my opinion for what its worth the statement at the start of this thread should have been made and the thread locked. I have been there and got the t shirt and had death threats from someone on swannys. Its so childish i cant be bothered to go into it but its the reason i am here and its the reason i don't really want to read or see this sort of thread on MA.
MA has my 100% backing and i try hard to do my bit to make it an interesting site but lets not go down this thread route. Make your statement if you really feel you have to reply to idiots but leave it at that, locked.

Right you are Paddy. It's been open long enough for any questions to be taken care of, thanks for your support.

I apologize to our members for piling on this issue.

Hi MA friends :notworthy

I just decided to put my energy, not in the BS some people fire at MA, but in what Modellers' Alliance is all about; modelling, and the fun it gives us!

The last days I've spent more time in reading about people trying to destroy us or make us look bad, than I did enjoying the posts of real MA members.

So to the people who hate MA, have fun in spending your time hating us!

In the meantime I'm going to glue some plastic together and have fun doing it, looking at other modellers on this site and learn and enjoy.

So from now on I'm going to spent my free time on Modellers' Alliance on modelling and enjoying the great work of other members!! :yipee

Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back