• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anigrand 1/72 McDonnell P-67B Moonbat "Virgin Widow II"

20221212_191713.jpg
Will suitable toothy smiles be found for a 1/72 Moonbat in this decal assortment, I wunda?

20230107_090838.jpg
Having delivered all of Nate Stevens' auction booty last Thursday night, he bestowed USAAC 106 gallon external fuel tanks for the Moonbat.
For free, even! :yipee:
Reykjavik-based P-67B's will need all the fuel they can get. Thanks to "The other White Nate" for his airplane model-rousity!
:plane

20240311_091735.jpg
Remember me?!
An off-shoot of priming Fred's HO railcars was I had lots of reefer gray loaded in the Aztek. Mr. Moonbat whispered to me.
A cursory, partial primer coat showed panel lines that needed tied together and the nose ahead of the windscreen that need more attention.

I wonder if a coat of sealer might be beneficial. The Anigrand resin seems to soak up the Floquil enamel, taking a long time to cure.
Any thoughts, Men?

Back