• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat **COMPLETED**

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Ok, I have tried slicing the "peaks" of the decals & used Future to set it but, didn't work so, have removed the decals & am awaiting some paint & will paint the green on the engine cowlings.So, until then, this build will be in the corner of the hangar...

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

I could have sworn I posted on here tellin' ya just to paint it. Wise choice. :popcorn

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

If things work out, I may have the Gloss Sea Blue on this by the weekend &will do the cowlings when the Willow Green paint comes in :hmmm :drinks

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Managed to get the canopy & windscreen masked off. Temps are gonna be in the high 70s to mid 80s the rest of the week so... might just get some paint splattered.... :hmmm

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Well shoot, I just got word mom has a Dr appt tomorrow :bang head I wuz gettin' myself psyched up to paint this but, looks like it's gotta wait a bit more... :frantic

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Well, looks like tomorrow is open for me to git in and sling some yeller around :hmmm Might even try and slip this into the booth... Gonna try since nothing going on & it's s'poseta be in the low 80s :D

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

1st coat of Humbrol GSB has been laid down!! :geek :D So far,she's lookin' good & This is my 1st go around with Humbrol paints which seem to laydown fairly well :hmmm

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Ok, here's some pics...

h7eb8355.JPG

hef693d0_2015-10-15-2.JPG

h575613d.JPG

I'll get more after the paint dries :frantic

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Here's some pics fer y'all :drinks As she now sits...

hb41d405.JPG

h9c65192.JPG

h896b156.JPG

h28fbd08.JPG

h01d0ff5.JPG

I'll let her sit for a couple days before I throw some Future on her & start slappin' decals & landing gear on her :frantic

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Here it is Eddy, sorry about that.

Moderators, please be careful with the delete topic button, collective :smack to you guys!

:mpup

Proceed Eddy.

Back