• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat **COMPLETED**

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Try reformatting your card inside the camera Ed sounds like you have a memory buffer there.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Try googling your camera with its make numbers etc and add format card that should give you an idea.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Poke at the buttons on the camera, should be an option somewheres. That's how I learned computers, pokin' at all the stuff wondering what it did.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Poke at the buttons on the camera, should be an option somewheres. That's how I learned computers, pokin' at all the stuff wondering what it did.

Oh Trust me, I know that technique!! Been doing that for a lil bit now... Infact, there's no pics on the card & it still says card full!! Go figger!! :gogo

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Reset will just take all settings back to factory settings You might try and take your card out do a reset and see if it asks you if you want to format the card when you install it then.

What format does is wipe all the information from the card

There might also be a small slider on the card This locks the card from accepting any new data Try moving the slider to another position and see if that helps.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Thanks for the help fellas. I think I got it figgered out... :hmmm somehow I managed to find the Format setting & clicked it & afterwards,took a random pic. so far so good... :drinks

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Managed to sit at the bench some this afternoon. Got the wings assembled & some touch up painting on the interior.Hopefully I'll get some pics taken tomorrow before I seal up the fuselage... :eek:hyeah

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Ok fellas, let's try this again. Here's some pics of where I'm at now that I got my camera straightened out (y)

h6712e71.JPG

h7521ebf.JPG

hbc8ad84.JPG

h1830b87.JPG

hdc342ad.JPG

hbe57349.JPG

hf0198df.JPG

he75f62e.JPG

Now here's what I got to contend with before I can seal up the fuselage :blink

hbeefdd7.JPG

hf37a69a.JPG

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Wings are now assembled with the landing gear bays attached. Still need to seal up the fuselage. Think I needta do a lil sanding on it... :hmmm

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

looks pretty good Eddy, find a starting point and just start sealing up that fuselage one section at a time. That's why I like the Tenax, it's hot and fast. :popcorn

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

looks pretty good Eddy, find a starting point and just start sealing up that fuselage one section at a time. That's why I like the Tenax, it's hot and fast. :popcorn

Roger that! I usually start from the aft & work foreward (y) Have yet to use my Tenax. Still got some ProWeld left to use up first :D
But, this'll haveta wait a few days... :huh: :huh: Yep, gonna run off with my aunt to So. Cal & wont be back for a day or two...

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Managed to get the fuselage closed up & cleaned up the seams. Had a lil putty work ta do & wings are also attached. Will get pics taken & posted later on...

Back