• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat **COMPLETED**

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

looks pretty good Eddy, find a starting point and just start sealing up that fuselage one section at a time. That's why I like the Tenax, it's hot and fast. :popcorn

Yep that's the advice I was gonna suggest ... a couple of clamps and :ro: :dude Looks good ... :good:

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

For the past hour, I have been trying to upload the latest pics of this but, keep getting " There's no connection between printer and computer" Yet, the cord is plugged in right & in the proper holes. :S :bang head :bang head :bang head

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Shut off your computer completely, plug in the printer (if USB) into a different port, fire up and see what happens.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

I found my camera to PC cord so, here's the pics.

h42d3363.JPG

h2bb9630.JPG

hc142ede.JPG

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Looking smooth! :popcorn

Thanks Bob! :drinks Been too hot here -triple digit temps lately so, haven;t painted anything yet, Now with the fire burning in San Andreas /Angels Camp area, we're getting smoked out!! Not worried too much as it's like 20-25 miles out from me.

I'm thinkin' of shooting some Gloss white on this bird. Cowls & where the Insignias go. (See box top, 1st post) that is the scheme I'm going to do

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Shot some White on the engine cowls, landing gear & where the Insignias go on the wings & fuselage. And tonight, I've been tinkerin' wit da engines, Got 'em painted Gunship gray with flat black sides of the cylinders & the wiring harness is now silver. Will try and get pics tomorrow after i shoot another coat of White...

Back