• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMC DH2-"WINGS ARE WIRED"

AMC DH2-WIRED UP

Looking good. I hope you wont mind, but I think there should only be 1 turnbuckle per wire.
:popcorn
James

AMC DH2-WIRED UP

So, how did you get from gray to blue on the struts ? Is that a wash ?

Cheers, Christian B)

They're still gray it's just the lighting.

B)

HAHAHAHAHA ! That was tricky of you T .

Not sure about these very early airplanes but I think Jame's statement is correct. At least for more recent airframes . :coolio Of course it's a bit late and they do look interesting.

Cheers, Christian

AMC DH2-WIRED UP

Well fellas it depends on the photo's you look at. I could not find any consistant pattern of turn buckle placement and many photo's of the "DH-2" are not very clear. Besides one cannot have too many turn buckles they look cool.

Terry :rotf

AMC DH2-WIRED UP

:notworthy :notworthy for having the patience to do this Terry. And I complain about tracks...

Thanks, but it seems to be a lot of work in the wrong direction. Looks like I will have to punt on this on until I can aquire the right kind of hardware.

:unsure:

AMC DH2-WIRED UP

Looking at your rigging work Terry - the best smiley I can see to show my utter amazement is this - :woohoo:
although the :gogo does this justice as well!!!!

(y)

braver than me - much!!

The wings are rigged! They may not be quite right, but they are rigged. Here are some picture to show the project is still alive.

Terry :pilot

DSC09758.JPG

DSC09759.JPG

Back