• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

This was actually yesterday, but I got six of thee models ready for finishing, and two started. This all happened in 9 hours at St. Crispin's Hobby Day:

DaysWork_SC050911.JPG

Quite a productive day I'd say. Now you all know why I love going to St. Crispin's every Monday!

I've been organizing my dad's old slides and getting them scanned onto a CD. A lot of these slides are from his service in Alaska
during the mid 1950's. He was stationed near Fairbanks at a fort that did experimental work for the Army. I can't wait to see
those pictures on the monitor instead of through a loupe. He also took a lot of pictures when I was very young. Some of those I have seen and some I haven't seen. It's been fun going throug these old pictures, slides and negatives and gettign them scanned. I certainly don't want to lose any of these images.

Other than that, I'm getting ready to go to a hot air balloon glow. It is opening for the Indy Air show.

Getting ready to go to Moline, IL with Aimee to see TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) in concert and after that we are going to spend the weekend at the house at the lake for some fishing and R&R.

Joe

Way cool Joe...

Saw them in Albany a couple years ago and they put on an amazing show!

Signed a contract for employment. At least 3 months and hopefully forever as curator at the Airforce Museum here. Soooo happy.
James

Congratulations James. Hope that works out good for you .

Cheers, Christian B)

just now getting java in me, my Bride wants to know when I'm getting in the shower. Seems she has plans she hasn't informed me of yet. only time will tell right now.

I had to laugh at Andy's post. I was a Mod, my best friend had a Lambretta and a 'Parka' and I had a black corduroy Beatle jacket........hahaha but at the first sound of a motorbike we were out of there..........lol

Having coffee then heading out to St. Crispin's Hobby Day all day. Gonna be a blast!

On a short vacation with my wife on Laughlin, Nevada. She's into gambling and I'm into sun! It's nearly twice the temps here than MN! :huh:

Dan

Drove 611 miles.Plus I delivered a load,then picked up a new one. 12 hours on me logs

Drove over to Noreastcon to check things out today...vendor pickings were pretty slim-- deals were there to take advantage of, but it was nothing I wanted or needed ;) Got some pics I'll have to put up a bit later when my wife is done with her last online final exam ;)

Back