• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Alclad at Wholesale?

Greg Kimsey

Hi guys. Many of you know I have a little hobby store. It is in Clarkesville, Ga. I would like to add Alclad products to my selection. It looks like Mig now owns Alclad. I have to buy a dozen bottles of each product. I don't think I can sell 12 bottles in ten years! I would like to have between 3 and 6 bottles on my shelf. So, to get that number down, I would like to offer you, my new friends, bottles at my wholesale discount. MSRP for each bottle is $8.49. My cost with shipping is $5.75 per bottle. I will sell it to you at that price, plus tax and actual shipping cost for each, which may vary. What I will do here is list the products that are available. They are all in stock so we should be good there. List which one(s) you want and how many. I will send you a total in a PM. Our Paypal account is [email protected]. Ok, here is a list of products I can get:
1: Lacquer Thinner and Cleaner ALC307
2: Aluminium ALC101
3: Duraluminum ALC102
4: Dark Aluminum ALC103
5: Polished Aluminum ALC105
6: Chrome for Plastic ALC107
7: Polished Brass ALC109
8: Copper ALC110
9: Jet Exhaust ALC113
10: Burnt Iron ALC121
11: Gloss Black Base Primer ALC305
12: Black Microfiller ALC309
13: Aqua gloss Clear ALC600
14: Steel ALC112
15: Magnesium ALC111
16: Airframe Aluminum ALC119
17: Gold Titanium ALC118
18: Stainless Steel ALC115
19: Pale Burnt Metal ALC104

They are all the same price. Tax where I am is 7%, so factor that in. We will use USPS to ship, so you might can guess at shipping. I am so not sure how to do this. I would need a minimum order of 6 bottles of each product before my finance manager (my wife!) will give the go-ahead to order that product. Some products may get more than six, and that is fine, some may get none, and that is OK too. It's is a crapshoot at this point in the adventure. It takes 7 to 10 days for me to get the product once I order. Let's see how this goes. You can answer here or in a pm to me, (which might make keeping up with who orders a little easier LOL). Posting here and in a PM is fine too. Man, I hope this works!

So If I was to buy I need to buy a minimum of six bottles? And thats a fair price. I have not used alclad for a while, as my stock was fairly significant and I switched my NMF methods. But I am running low.

So If I was to buy I need to buy a minimum of six bottles? And thats a fair price. I have not used alclad for a while, as my stock was fairly significant and I switched my NMF methods. But I am running low.
I knew I was going to be confusing LOL. No, you don't need to buy six bottles. You can say one bottle if you want. But I would like to have a total of six ordered of one color before I will be able to place the order.

Let me check my stock on Alclad as well. There are some colors that I have plenty of, but a few others that I would like to get more of. I really like the gloss black and black primer with micro filler are colors that I use a lot and those are in large bottles. I would definitely get a couple of the large bottle black primer with microfiller. That is the ALC309 x2 and the Gloss Black ALC305 x2. I am pretty well set for all the other colors at this time.

Just a reminder guys that all sales on MA are between buyer and seller. Anything goes south there's nothing I can do.
That being said I'm going to need some
Airframe Aluminum ALC119
Aqua gloss Clear ALC600
Polished Aluminum ALC105
Gloss Black Base Primer ALC305

Back