• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Accurate Miniatures/Aero Master SBD 3 or 4 LTD Ed

Looking good!

Thanks Kenny ... Here's a photo so I think this location is right ...

h9fd892a.jpg

I'm gonna glue this thing Here as I think this is right ... the part i'm looking at is the Lower control that appears to protrude from the side ...

Thanks for looking in Feller's ... :salute

Also I'm going to add the cable (For Lifting Bird) on top of this part ... You can see I've already drilled a hole for the bolt that will hold it on ... :pilot

Thanks ... for checking this ... I glued the control on this morning ... I have some levers and some cabling to add ... I doubt all this will show but I'm doing this on for Eagle Quest next year ... Not looking for the one you got Terry ... I just wanna place ... :soldier :pilot :salute

Thanks MP ... I've been in the Bunker ... Messing with tiny PE ... I came up for some Air ... I'm ready for the little Handles now ... :eek:hmy: :gogo :blink :silly:

Thanks Mark I'm glad you like it ... I just hope I can get this one done ... I really have trouble with this PE ... I fought with some really tiny for about two hours yesterday I'm gonna try the testors wood & metal cement today ... But I have a headstone for an old soldier that me and my fellow compatriot's have to go fix this morning ... :salute :salute :salute

Gator Grip glue made by Kenny gives you time to manipulate and then is as strong as anything I've used...great for PE and clear parts!

Yes I need to order some of that wonderful stuff ... just I never have the time or then no Money other times .... (y)

sending you some :zen mate I know yah can do it.

Thanks Dave ... I'm trying to get my e-Mail troubles straightened out ... Seems Win 10 has to be set-up for where and How live mail communicates ... I tried to order some gator-grip yesterday ... :bat Win 10 :bat

Had some Win 10 problems myself but since I found the stupid little fix I must say its running smoother than even my Win 7 did. Its startup is twice as fast as Win7 is also.

Now get that Gator glue and start sticking stuff down :popcorn (y)

Had some Win 10 problems myself but since I found the stupid little fix I must say its running smoother than even my Win 7 did. Its startup is twice as fast as Win7 is also.

Ok I found one bottle of the gator, I think it's the one I need, :pilot

Ok I found one bottle of the gator, I think it's the one I need, :pilot

Chop-chop then :eek:ldguy Git R dun!! :evil:

Ok, it's been 2 days, don't think anyone can accuse Ed & I of posting too much, I can't help it if He's the only one who replies. No new post here, on my Modeling for comp thread, I admit I let other things, get in my way, like no money, for parts I needed, waiting for answers etc, etc... but I've spent the last two days going over the thread, sorting out my photos of the build, Sept/Oct was a very busy time for Me, so this took a back road, sort of. I think I'm ready to proceed, You see I post from to different computers. I try to keep both files of photos the same, but I got behind. So I'll be hitting this Bird this weekend soon as the humidity drops a bit. (y) :drinks (y)

Thanks Luiz, i'm still trying to figure out where I was on this build, I did get my Dauntless book in wasn't much info on Operation torch, so there is always the net, I need to do more research on this anyway, I just have let life get in the way of modeling. (y)

Back