• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy Merkava Mk.IID

hey that is really neat! Not familiar with "The Rustoleum Method" I mean did you just mask and rattle can some similar color rustoleum on it or what?

hey that is really neat! Not familiar with "The Rustoleum Method" I mean did you just mask and rattle can some similar color rustoleum on it or what?

Yes I just masked with Tamiya tape and liquid mask before spreying it with Rustoleum textured paint, in this case its tan in color but only because thats what the store had lol.
h4ec51d4.jpg

hf55ba7a.jpg

Running gear cleaned up

h4286f9a.jpg

h10ca305.jpg

Barrel is test fitted, got to say I was surprised by the good quality casting of this part,

he8ba6e2.jpg

hd3c2536.jpg

First Legend basket attached to rear plate,

hca807c4.jpg

h7127d39.jpg

h5994c2e.jpg

Good progress, Tom. :good: Is the barrel in a temporary position, it looks like it has a little curve to the left. Looking forward to the next update. :drinks

Back