• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy M4A2 75mm USMC

Any progress since 2014?

LOL, yep... looks who's talking!

Regards,

:blush:

Nope :idonno

I have been thinking about lately, you must have felt the brain waves. I had planned on getting some serious bench time in since I had my surgery. Problem I have now is I can't lean forward once I'm there. :(
So I've kinda been stuck watching Youtube and surfing the internet (when sitting starts to bother me) both those things just give to many ideas, which I don't need since I can't sit at the bench for any length of time to do any good.

By the way, I heard the roofs were painted yellow with red numbers. I guess I need to check that. I thought it was white.

Wow would like to see more of this!

i was catching up/refreshing, so I re-read fromt he start. I guess I am not a bolt-counter. You guys were mentioning bottom details, and I thought of my wife :blush:

It really is great work (the model, and my wife too) and hope to see more soon! :popcorn

Back