• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A pic from Clearwater North Beach, FLA. One week before Helene.

Love the area around clear water . Guess it will be a while before it is enjoyable again .
Glad we did not move there , they have drama way too often .

We get freaky things like that but they are not what you would call a Tornado :) i'm not joking if i said some deck chairs were blown over on the beach. This is how they are reported in the papers :)

Local man traumatised by Storm Isha knocking over his wheelie bin​

Storm-Isha-Wheelie-Bin-1.jpg

A local man has spoken of the trauma he endured when Storm Isha knocked over his wheelie bin on Sunday night.

Billy Bruscar (56) was left devastated when the storm, which has left thousands of homes without power, toppled his refuse bin not once, but twice.
“It was horrific, like something from a Hollywood film,” said Bruscar. “The bins get collected Monday morning and were full. I had to brave the eye of the storm to get all the rubbish bags back in. I could have been killed.
Then it fell again after the binmen collected it, so I had to put my life in danger a second time.”
Bruscar, who is recovering at home from his ordeal, has blamed the government for putting him in such a perilous position.
“In these deadly situations the government needs to get the army to put out and collect our bins to protect us. Where was Leo Varadkar in all this? Hiding behind Met Eireann’s rainbow colour warnings.

I’m a simple man. I don’t want to be bombarded with this LGBT weather messaging. These gay storms can do what they want in the privacy of their own home, but they need to leave my bins alone.”

We get freaky things like that but they are not what you would call a Tornado :) i'm not joking if i said some deck chairs were blown over on the beach. This is how they are reported in the papers :)

Local man traumatised by Storm Isha knocking over his wheelie bin​

View attachment 174185

A local man has spoken of the trauma he endured when Storm Isha knocked over his wheelie bin on Sunday night.

Billy Bruscar (56) was left devastated when the storm, which has left thousands of homes without power, toppled his refuse bin not once, but twice.
“It was horrific, like something from a Hollywood film,” said Bruscar. “The bins get collected Monday morning and were full. I had to brave the eye of the storm to get all the rubbish bags back in. I could have been killed.
Then it fell again after the binmen collected it, so I had to put my life in danger a second time.”
Bruscar, who is recovering at home from his ordeal, has blamed the government for putting him in such a perilous position.
“In these deadly situations the government needs to get the army to put out and collect our bins to protect us. Where was Leo Varadkar in all this? Hiding behind Met Eireann’s rainbow colour warnings.

I’m a simple man. I don’t want to be bombarded with this LGBT weather messaging. These gay storms can do what they want in the privacy of their own home, but they need to leave my bins alone.”
I don't know which is making me laugh more, the man being upset or that it's called a wheelie bin....hahaha.

Back