• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A new magazine article.

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
A new article was just released in Doll House magazine from England on the Mansion I built for my daughter Gail. I built it SBS on my masterclass thread last year. Very difficult to find in America, only available at Barnes & Noble. It originally had the whole story of me finding my daughter after all those years but the publisher, (apparently very victorian), decided it was inappropriate and cut that from the story.

Anyway, I wanted the article for her so I'm happy!

Here is a cover shot.

Gailpage4.jpg

Page one

Gailpg1.jpg

Page two

Gailpage2.jpg

Page three

Gailpage3.jpg

As many of you followed the build, I just thought I would post this!

Bob

Great looking artical Bob and a great house. Congratulations!!! (y)

B)

That is awesome Bob...great to see your hard work being shared with others. That is truly a shame about the story behind it all...it really makes it all so much better! Ah well...at least we know and appreciate everything behind it!

I love the build but the story is an real happy tearjerker (So what if I am sentimental :blush: )

Thanks for sharing with us.

What a wonderful story! My son was born in England in 1979... After we returned to the US my now ex-wife took him and disappeared for a year... I didn't seen him from July 82 until April 2007. I know your pain and joy! Congratulations on finding you daughter... The house is marvelous and truly a labor of love.

Thanks to all you guys!

Some very nice comments.

My daughter and I thank all of you for commenting!

Bob

Back