• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3D Print services needed…

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
Hi All!
I’m looking to work with any members of MA who are willing to print a large project. I’ll supply the files and compensate for time and supplies.

IMG_1450.png

This is a complete kit and a dream project for myself and I know of one other member of the MA family who would like one of these as well. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in lending a helping hand

As long as it fits on my print bed I can give it a go. I have some really good resin on the way. PM if you want to.

@Greg Kimsey, I am simply wondering the cost as I have been informed that I am being sent a special edition PZL 11.C from Arma Hobby in 1/48th scale. The order page showed 3D printed wheels, tail skid, propeller, and exterior detail set (venturi & pitot tubes, armament barrels & chutes, radiators).

The special edition part, I assumed incorrectly, was including the 3D parts for the 85th anniversary of the invasion of Poland since it was sent on September 1st. I have since been notified that 3D prints shown are not included but STL files are provided for me to print my own. Makes no sense if one doesn't have a printer to pay more but the difference wasn't much. I declined that level with the files. Luckily, the files are available separately.

Other than the propeller, there are ready made alternatives for the rest in my evilBay shopping cart! :D Poczta Polska informs me the package will arrive at my door for my birthday!

Arma hobby 3D Files

1726670025041.png
1726670001657.png
1726670045284.png

Back