• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

32 5 Window Coupe Finished

32 5 Window Coupe Almost Done

Well, almost there.

Body painted and attached. Engine wired and plumbed.

Oh so close.

The pictures....

Almost-1_zpsc0857e67.jpg

Almost-2_zpsc3ca8beb.jpg

Almost-3_zpsc54dad6d.jpg

Almost-4_zpsba9a6168.jpg

Almost-5_zpsd2009446.jpg

Almost-6_zps20147f5c.jpg

Almost-7_zps251b41f4.jpg

Almost-8_zpsa0037743.jpg

Almost-9_zps2c96b15d.jpg

Almost-10_zps181bcdfd.jpg

Almost-11_zpsf99b4e0f.jpg

Almost-12_zps61752320.jpg

The next update for this should be the final of this build.

All comments, critiques, and criticism are encouraged.

Joe

Finished.

A fun little build with a couple of twists.

Hope you enjoyed.

Finished-9_zpsaad34ee4.jpg

Finished-8_zpsd770ca7f.jpg

Finished-7_zps87b45f61.jpg

Finished-9_zpsaad34ee4.jpg

All comments, critiques, and criticism are encouraged.

I still need to work on taking pictures.

Joe

OK, here's where the car guy points out that the emperor has no clothes. Critique? Missing parts! Trailing arms off the rear end, radiator and cooling system, door handles, tail lights, tie rods and steering link. I could go on, but you get the drift. This is where you decide if you are a car builder or just building stuff? There are SO many online photos of the correct setups, it amazes me that omitting the parts was an option. This kit almost builds itself, why would you leave off parts??? Call me crazy, but don't call this done. Do the research, finish the kit. Yep, there it is. :coolio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

MP thanks.

Mike thank you. In my defense, I did forget the tail lights. The trailing arms did not fit right with the dropped suspension. I left them off for that reason. I did attach the radiator and the hoses for it. (top and bottom) The door handles are there. The tie rods and the steering link are there. (in fact attached to the steering column) I appreciate your taking the time to look and the honest critique.

Joe

:) ... Greetings ... :) :
I said before I would follow this one and followed I did ... :lol: >
Joe ... that is a very nice show piece, it turned out very nice, clean and sharp.
Very good eye candy. I trust you had a goodtime with all the phases in it's development, very nice work ... (y) .

Back