• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

28" Millennium Falcon repaint

Gator

Here's what is occupying my workbench this weekend. It is a Hasbro 28" Millennium Falcon. A friend of mine, we've know each other since high school, is a huge Star Wars fan. He picked this up at a garage sale and asked if I would paint it to match the movie version. I'm using the Fine Molds Falcon for color references. It's a fun project.

IMG_2685.JPG

Looking to get back at it this weekend. I took a week off from work to finish up the last few things on the to do list. Assembled 3' x 5' storage shed for all the rakes and shovels in order to free up some room in my storage building. Got the trenches for the water, sewer and cable backfilled and everything leveled out with the help of a good friend and a rented mini excavator. Cut down a mulberry tree at my sister-in-law's that was out of control. And got ours and sister-in-law's yards mowed. I need to go back to work to get a break!

At least I have gone from three yards to mow to two. That and the fact that our yard is level again. After we demoed our old house cutting the grass was like hiking an old gravel road full of pot holes.

Back