• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

25 Pounder

jknaus

Administrator
Okay new entry.

DSC00894.JPG

DSC00895.JPG

James

I have that one to! :) it looks like a very nice kit (and not so much microscopic pieces as in the one from Bronco :bang head ).
Looking forward to see you build this one James, (y)
:popcorn
//Mats

Couldnt sleep this morning so about 0330 started the kit and this is where I got to before I quit for coffee.

25-3.jpg

25-2.jpg

25-1.jpg

2 part numbers were transposed. The inner left and right bends. Numbers 32 and 33.

James

Okay did a bit when I came home from work. The 2 triangular guards where also transposed. And they keep showing parts being attached on the opposite side. Nice if you know where it goes. I have 1 small piece that I can not for the life of me figure out. Trying to find a good ref right now to see what it is and where to glue it. Frustrating. I should have the carriage ready for paint this weekend. Then will start the trunnion and barrel.

James

What part number is it that you can't find the place for? i can help searching :)
Looking good so far James!
//Mats

I highly recommend the Wings and Wheels book British 25PDR Field Gun. Found the part and also found it doesn't quite look like the real thing. Thanks Mats. More pictures soon.
James

Back