• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

21 CM Morser

jknaus

Administrator
DSC00875.JPG

DSC00878.JPG

DSC00877.JPG

James

Now That's a gun!
No aluminum barrel in this kit, huh? :laugh: It would weigh more than the whole model. :laugh:
Looking forward to seeing this one come together.

Roll on,

Bill

Well I'm not too thrilled with this kit. Lots of fiddling with very minimal location ques. Will have some pics later this morning of where I am.
James

I'm out

Done :vmad I am really disappointed in this kit. Over engineered (use 2 part where 1 would be better), soft details, and poor locating areas exasperated by poor instructions! I just tried to put together the last pieces I will try on this kit and threw in the towel. It is history. Maybe later on I will pull out one of my other guns and start over. So short story long, count me out of this build.
James

Damn thats bad

Are you sure this was not made by Italieri? I have had a few 1/72 planes of theyrs that was like that.

Hope to see you do something else soon.

That is really a bummer...

Usually Trumpeter has decent kits, too bad you picked the monday-morning one... :(

Willem

Thanks Bob and Dave. Will try and finish the Priest now while I wait for numbers for the Tiger. I am surprised by this kit after some other Trumpeter kits I've done. Annoyed big time.
James

Sorry to hear, James. It appears that Trumpeter is still a lot of hit and miss. So take a deep breath, kick a wall a cpl of times and then start a Tamiya kit.

Joe

Back