• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

21 CM Morser

:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen
Put it aside and let it rest in peace, covered by dust :stinker and enjoy a good kit instead!
To bad they have so bad kits...
I put away broncos 25pdr, so overdone so i can't get it together, bought the dragon one instead, looks much better :D
:drinks

I found the same thing Mats. Got the trailer half together and it was so intricate and tiny I stopped. I have the Dragon kit. Hey, thats a gun Doh!! :bang head
I'll take a look at the Dragon 25 Pounder when I get home from work.
James

Well I'm not too thrilled with this kit. Lots of fiddling with very minimal location ques. Will have some pics later this morning of where I am.
James

That is a sure sign that the kit is 'inspired' by a resin model... probably Precision Models kit. I do hope you will post photos so I can send to Trumpeter (yes, I know they don't care but I like letting them know anyway - especially since I have one in the stash.)

Regards,

Back