• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2018 Micro Modelling Month

Ok! This has the 10 votes required so lets get this fired up. Times a wasting!

:eek:ldguy

Not really sure what I will jump on for this. Have a ton of Warhammer 40K stuff which is all 28mm or 1/56th scale. There are figures, armor (of sorts), aircraft (also of sorts) and any number of other stuff. Figures are based at 28mm tall but some are quite a bit larger.

You tell me what you think, these are items that are basically built out of the box to a great extent though the process includes a fair amount of customization on each figure and item.

I can probably dig in my stuff and find some good examples to go with. Also some example photos of most of the stock I have.
Hunh.jpg

Forum is created. You can start your build threads if you like. Don't start building till Mar1!

Everyone start harassing SADave for the new ribbon! :dance :tomato

I'll see about getting something going seems I can finish one of these ... :woohoo: Besides I'll have 4 of a kind ... :D

Back