• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter Soviet 2S3 152mm Self Propelled Howitzer

And we're off!!! :soldier

This was your suggestion Joey so let's git'er done! :good:

The eyes of the forum are upon you. B) :good:

Man, am I confused. :gogo

Guys , Gonna do the 2S3 152mm SPH for the OOB Campaign instead ! B)

Gotta love those TLA's (= Three-letter-acronym's)

(Threadjack ALERT) - Mentioned before I was in the UK Coastguard for ten years. We had a number of tugs stationed around the coast on exclusive contract to us. Somebody somewhere in the higher echelons decided that TUG wasn't a simple enough word and directed that they be known as Emergency Towing Vessels, acronym ETV (y).... Hence a three-letter-acronym for an asset with only three letters :smack - (Threadjack SAFE)

Ian

Guys , Gonna do the 2S3 152mm SPH for the OOB Campaign instead ! B)

Gotta love those TLA's (= Three-letter-acronym's)

(Threadjack ALERT) - Mentioned before I was in the UK Coastguard for ten years. We had a number of tugs stationed around the coast on exclusive contract to us. Somebody somewhere in the higher echelons decided that TUG wasn't a simple enough word and directed that they be known as Emergency Towing Vessels, acronym ETV (y).... Hence a three-letter-acronym for an asset with only three letters :smack - (Threadjack SAFE)

Ian

Not sure what it is about TLA with you UK guys. The Parent company I work for is based in UK and they throw them around like candy. On a call a while back I asked if there is a directory of TLAs so the rest of us know WTF they are talking about... :good: Bosses didn't like that but what do I care... :coolio

Back