• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Mitsubishi KI-46 II Type 100 Trainer (LS)

sharkman

Master at Arms
Just my place saver!

h197afcf.jpg

I'll get started after next weekend!

Start up pic!

h0e24004.jpg

I started gluing a few things together (wings, engines) and test fitting some parts. Man, this thing is orange!

h5d579c8.jpg

The interior is not made for the trainer version, there's a tank and a bulk head that shouldn't be there (where the trainers seat should be) so I'll try and work around that

hf394793.jpg

Also, I added some detail to the gear bays and set the landing gear in place

h403ccce.jpg

More soon!

:soldier

Looks like you are off to a good start (y) Man, that orange is just annoying ! :woohoo:

Thanks Gary! that orange is annoying! i should be able to get some of that covered up for next time!

did a little work improving the cockpit area with little bits of junk!

hbbb18d0.jpg

h767fd7e.jpg

and added some detail to the gear wells and attached the nacelles

h67b1af7.jpg

he8e5e5a.jpg

25 days and counting!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wow that is some great work. I wonder if the shift casting this plane were Clemson fans???

Thanks guys!

Got a bit more done this evening...

pit painted and washed

h258e356.jpg

fuse together

hd91c38a.jpg

wings on

h72f5e5a.jpg

and canopies. These required quite a bit of fiddling!

hccdbede.jpg

Got to get the seams filled and sanded so i can paint this a less offensive orange colour!!

:rotf

I'm not sure the actual shade of orange paint is that much less painful :facepalm

That green/orange combo could make me seasick :sick: No offense intended :S

Cheers, Christian B)

Back