• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Mil Mi-35 Brazilian air Force (AH-2 Sabre)

Flyingbabydoc

Hello Everyone

This is my Project for this campaign. This is the Mil-Mi 35 from the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) also known as AH-2 Sabre, used mostly in the Amazon against smugglers.

hd839d9f.jpg

The kit is a 1/72 Zvezda with lots of PE from Eduard and decals from Begemot.

I must only finish the Heinkel first. Which means, it may go a few days over the Deadline. Is that ok?

Cheers

Alex

Looks like you might have to get on it. The tail rotor looks like a copy of the Apache tail rotor design. Good luck. Make room for another chopper. Gary S.

Hi friend

For better or worst, the Heinkel is ready. Time to start work for another Ribbon.

Here is the official entry (so I made the Deadline!). This is the Zvezda Mil Mi-35 with PE from Eduard and Decals by Begemot.

Just waiting for some Hataka paints to arrive and get started.

Cheers

Alex

h2aff542.JPG

h23c0ebc.JPG

he2981b5.JPG

h4cf1661.JPG

You do realize this campaign ends in four days, right? Tick tock. Go, man, go! :ro:

Since it's been running since March 2016, I don't think an extension will happen. Might I suggest holding up until March 1 and doing this for Micro Model Month? https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/micro-model-month-iii

B)

Hummm... :huh:

Actually I had something better (real mini) planned for the MMM 2017. Do you still have that "get the missing ribbon campaign"? Maybe I could get the chopper there.

If not, I will just move it to Wesendorf field. No big deal. I am not getting it ready in 4 days, since I am on call this Weekend. :bang head

Cheers

Alex

Sooo

Today is Feb. 28th and I did not get the chopper ready. Actually I have barely begun.

Question to the mods: what should I do now? Delete this thread? Move it to Wesendorf field? Continue here without the ribbon?

Please advise!

Cheers

Alex

Back