• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 HU-16B (wip)

Here ya go wiseguy... :Hiay

hf57ca50.JPG

h279120d.JPG

h84c2f0d.JPG

hebc8946.JPG

Well, I pulled the rest of the decals outta the window & they look good so, I started attaching them :woohoo: I shoulda took pics of them before hand but, oh well, I'll be sure ta post pics when I'm done with the task...
Stay tuned... :popcorn :drunk

That wasn't so hard. Looking good, don't know what it is about this aircraft but I've always liked it. Think I built one when I was a kid. Painted up the life raft really good, my sister is an art teacher and I think we used some oils on it.

That wasn't so hard. Looking good, don't know what it is about this aircraft but I've always liked it. Think I built one when I was a kid. Painted up the life raft really good, my sister is an art teacher and I think we used some oils on it.

Kewl!! I'll be using the life raft & a few crewmen for a dio with the PBY-5A Build. There is something about these Amphibs but they do have a certain awesomeness to them (y)

More pics to come tomorrow as the decals are done!! :mpup :pilot :geek

Back