• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 HU-16B (wip)

Now that is coming along :good:

I have always found the Model Masters Enamel Fl. Orange really thin, but what you have done looks good from what I can see

:popcorn

My first go around with it & yeah, it does appear a bit thin to me & Have laid down about 3 coats so far...

Thanks fellas for the comments :drinks

I laid down the last coat of Fl. Orange last night & removed the tape this morning! :yipee Aluminum will be started later today :eek:hyeah

Ok, just a slight update. Go tthe Aluminum brushed on & lettin' her dry before I add the Black stripes along the leading edges of da wings & the nose. Still got Beige to add to the tail & then clear coat & decal it up :D :eek:hyeah

Ok, just a slight update. Go tthe Aluminum brushed on & lettin' her dry before I add the Black stripes along the leading edges of da wings & the nose. Still got Beige to add to the tail & then clear coat & decal it up :D :eek:hyeah

:skipper Must be very slight :skipper ... :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

As she sits right now...

hf5912e7.JPG

h1d455c1.JPG

h2c08644.JPG

h7399305.JPG

h330f954.JPG

Progress is being made on this. I may have some pics a bit later... Just got done with the leading edges of wings, tail & horizontal stabs... Needta clearcoat & start on decals :huh: :gogo :beer

Seeing how the decals are slightly yellowed, I've placed them in a window to be sun-bleached in hopes of restoring them some what. So, will wait & see what happens :unsure: I still have other things to do on her in the meantime...

I went to remove the Liquid masking from the windows, using tape & a toothpick to burnish the tape down and had a couple of them bust loose & fall inside :bang head Oh well, I aint gonna worry about it none, she'll be hung from da ceiling anyhow :eek:hyeah

Back