• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Heinkel He280 V-2T in Kriegsmarine Service

h56decb5.JPG

Decals started! I'm putting some IAW decals on before I finish the North Sea Ambush paint scheme.
Thanks for looking in! :notworthy

Thanks Brothers! The DKM Graf Zeppelin coat of arms and MFG-1 badges will do nicely! I haven't decided where to put "LO!" yet. She never existed so no mistakes are possible! I LOVE In Another World! :rotf

You know that camo works! If you visualize sunlight on water this would be very good at breaking up the shape of the plane when seen from above.

(y)

I meticulously carved a piece of plastic and a toothpick into triangles on the end to make little triangles on the base colors. :bang head
They came out dots. :hmmm
I'm going with it! :yipee
Thanks, Brothers for your comments. I hope Herr Udet's DKM See Banshee will appear at "Hope It Don't Snow" for the first time next year.

As my DKM '46 1/720 Revell Graf Zeppelin progresses 2 of MFG-1,Det.1 He-280-V3T/IR Jets will be aboard.
No. The model madness NEVER stops.
:rotf :gogo :drool
MUHHU HAHA Hahahaha!

haab0ac9.JPG

Underside "Constellation" camo today. See Orion? :rotf

h3aba0b7.JPG

More decals!
Thanks for looking in! :notworthy :eek:ldguy :pilot

h36f578a.JPG

I found some 3's I liked and applied imaginary code letters to the fuselage insignia. Other detail stencils come from used 1997 Revell AG Me-262 decal sheets
I tried my red "LO!" but the opacity isn't up to my standards. I went with subdued blue ones.
Thanks for looking in!

Back