• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 F-84E

Adam

I finished this up last night. It is Hobby Boss's easy assembly kit.

DSC06260_zps89fc0556.jpg

DSC06258_zpsb74f5bcc.jpg

DSC06256_zps496b791d.jpg

DSC06253_zps42c5fce7.jpg

DSC06250_zpsd469ae23.jpg

DSC06247_zps0315b7a8.jpg

The only paint is the aluminum color (Tamiya AS-17 rattle can) and the OD (Model Master). The rest is kit decals which despite having a tendency to tear laid down very nicely with the help of some micro-sol and gentle persuasion.

That's just stupid crazy man, they sure were not worried about being stealth were they?

Great job Adam, well done (y)

Nice work Adam . Must have taken a good deal of patience :woohoo: . Would be curious to hear what the crew chief said about that bird . :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks a lot guys! I did the decals over the course of three evenings. Just had to keep telling myself not to rush it.

Holy crap that's a colorful aircraft! I did the Tamiya one and those decals shattered something fierce! It looks like your decals went on considerably better than mine did. Way to go!

Back