• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tamiya Spitfire

nerdling

After several months I have finally managed to complete a build. Decided to do something fairly easy. I realized I had never built a Spitfire before. Built her straight from the box with the addition of an old Aeromaster decal set. Painted using Vallejo paints.

LzRRKBk.jpg

Gjr2FyO.jpg

mZQ0Wyp.jpg

lEBQL3t.jpg

Thanks guys. It has been nice to get some more bench time in. Helps that Hunter goes to bed at 6 at night and usually sleeps 12 hours solid.

Hey that looks quite nice Ryan . Paint looks good .

Those call sign souds awfull familiar . Wonder if Revell might of had a 1/32 Spit with those call letters long ago ?

Could use a few more candels for your photography though :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Hey that looks quite nice Ryan . Paint looks good .

Those call sign souds awfull familiar . Wonder if Revell might of had a 1/32 Spit with those call letters long ago ?

Could use a few more candels for your photography though :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

I was being lazy and tried taking pictures with my phone. Apparently the camera is terrible on it Lol.

Back