• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Monogram Phantom

Thank you sirs!
Now that it's done, I'm starting to feel a little better about it. Trust me the decals and first flat coat made a tremendous improvement.
I'm a bit miserly and really didn't want to throw away the investment in AM decals that I had made. And it was also another test bed for me to work out how to deal with a half an index finger.
I think I pushed on with all the stencils as an excercise to see how far I can go with it. If you look closely you can see a few that I got on crooked but what the heck, I got a handicap here.
I have a few more shelf queens I may try to finish off before tackling and new build. This is great therapy you know.
BTW Bob, do you have any left over decals from the old Voodoo built? I may pull that one out again.

Back