• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Me 109 G-10 NJG 11

That's the spirit Thomas, if we can ask for a picture of the unbuilt model with some sort of time stamp visible that would be great. Time stamp could be a newspaper header or a screen shot from a computer or mobile device.

We require this for verification of the unbuilt model because from time to time a campaign will pick up a sponsor and we like to make sure all playing fields are level.

Looking forward to seeing this. :popcorn

I will start at first with the correction of the undercarriage, because the undercarriage is made the Friedrich with round shaped openings, also i have to open the shell ejetor chutes and i will open something more :

Here you can see the difference better ( round shape F-type) :

now after correction to latewar G-type :

sanded with open chutes:

T

OMG - i have to sand more :eek:hmy: what a digital image can show me ...

the camera is brutal :)
so many times i thought oh finally got the paint good and then on the pic it´s looking like crap hahaha but your 109 is looking great!
//Mats

First welcome to MA, Thomas. I think I've seen your stuff before, maybe on HS or ARC, not certain. Excellent choice of subject, looking forward to seeing this one progress.

Ian

Back