• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 A-37B "Super Tweeter"

Hello!

Here is another of my finished projects.
This one was finished some time ago.

It´s the Encore 1/48 offering, joining the Monogram 1/48 plastic parts with a lot of resin addons and PE details.
The kit was not rescribed as, IMHO, the raised detail looks very good and can be worked out.

hope you like it!

08-11-011lr.jpg

08-11-006lr.jpg

11-11-11-040.jpg

03-12-2011-008.jpg

28-12-073.jpg

28-12-097.jpg

28-12-118.jpg

29-B-001.jpg

29-B-002.jpg

29-B-003.jpg

29-B-006.jpg

29-B-028.jpg

Abraço dos Açores!

Hi Pedro. Very nice rendition of an A-37B (y)

Just a couple of quick notes :

A- the left hand throttle need to be in the same position as the center throttles

B- They should be all the way to the aft position if no one is in the airplane running the engines.

Cheers, Christian B)

B- They should be all the way to the aft position if no one is in the airplane running the engines.

Cheers, Christian B)

Or playing cockpit jockey :pilot

Man, we use to laugh about how low the F4 was to the ground and draggin' knuckles loading it, you must have had to crawl under this to load weapons!

Nice work Pedro!

Well Bob people who worked on tweets always had creepers handy.
Never though of loading anything on one though and I remember these as having at least six wing stations . :sick: . Could not be any fun.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks for posting this, JP- a real source of inspiration! That cockpit looks amazing - and so does the camo!

Cheers!
chuk

Great build, well done .

How odd that chuk should call you JP just as I'm thinking this tweeter bears more than a passing resemblance to a Hunting (BAC) Jet Provost :)

Man that is one lovely build! Love your pit, and I would of done the throttles the same way cause they look great that way!

Keep up the great work!! (y)

That is great love it (y) I agree with Phil the throttles look pleasing to eye where you have them regardless of whether it is technically right or not :)

Back