• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Revell Wiesel 2 BF/UF

maus

I was planning on doing a Type 69II but the Wiesel 2 has been on the shelf a little bit longer and want to complete the trio of vehicles. I finished the AFF last year and now time to start on the rest. B)

James

hebaee0a.jpg

Hi

There are three separate kits in the box, Revell gives you a sample of the Air Defence Battery. You can also buy the vehicles as separate kits as well.

Cheers
James

h725896b.jpg

I forgot how tiny these vehicles are. :)

A small start to the kit this morning, I though I would be more productive. I also forgot how brittle the plastic is. :)

So far I have the hull together which consisted of 6 parts and have worked on the left hand side suspension system.

h3057d06.jpg

h6d08f03.jpg

Hi everyone

Thank you for following.

A little bit more progress today, I added the rest of the suspension, began work on the road wheels and smoke discharge rack.

Cheers

James

h7a80f65.jpg

h6e2ea94.jpg

First time in two days I was able to work on the Wiesel, so it's coming along slowly but steadily. I added the left and right fenders and drilled out the exhaust and tops of the antenna mounts before I glued them on the vehicle, a lesson's learnt from when I built the radar vehicle. :D

James

h5fd515e.jpg

hb375074.jpg

Back