• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Revell Wiesel 2 BF/UF

Hello

The past week saw me return to work so progress slowed down, as well I had functions from Wednesday to Friday that kept me away for the bench. Friday was a no brainer as I took time to respect our veterans and fallen comrades with the wife.

I finished off adding the vehicle by adding the mirrors and head lights, Saturday morning I was able to prime the vehicle in Vallejo NATO green. Hoping to get at least NATO brown on the body this afternoon.

James

h6e36f1b.jpg

Managed to get the tri-colour on today, fairly happy with the colours. So far everything has been Vallejo paints (NATO green, brown, and black). I hope to start detailing the road wheels tonight and start slowly working towards the pioneer tools and lights this week.

James
h00c945b.jpg

he023928.jpg

Call it done. I actually finished the Wiesel before Christmas but the holidays took it's toll on me and I really haven't done much since mid-Dec.

James

h7db997a.jpg

h9ed09b4.jpg

Back