• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Bf 109G-6 by Hasegawa

Old Dog

OK, getting a late start on this one but I don't want to miss out on that neat ribbon (y) By all accounts this one is an easy build as long as I don't do anything stupid. :hmmm maybe I shouldn't have started on Friday the 13th. Not going to complicate this one too much. I have the Eduard zoom set which beyond having the multipiece IP also includes individual bezels for the instruments, that could be interesting :gogo other than that I have some RB stainless steel radiator grids and a set of True Details wheels which may or may not get used. I'm probably going to do Barkhorn's bird which is included in the kit decals. The required start up photos...

109gbox.jpg

109gstartup1.jpg

109gstartup2.jpg

I should be digging into this one in the next couple of days.

Thanks for looking.

OK, I have decided to withdraw from this campaign. It was bad enough that I got a late start but while cleaning up and prepping the interior parts a few weeks ago the oxygen regulator disappeared. Nothing that couldn't be scratched but I hoped it might turn up mixed in with some parts from other kits on the bench. So far no show and with the clock ticking down I'm going to throw in the towel, I don't want to feel rushed on this one and the weather is too nice to inside at the bench. :blush:

Oh Come on Gary .... Nice ribbon ... I'll do it if you do .... Watch cha gonna do when it's dark .... A couple hours every evening .... And she will be done .... :pilot

Not at the glacial pace that I build and after spending all day working outside I'm usually too pooped to model.

Not at the glacial pace that I build and after spending all day working outside I'm usually too pooped to model.

Me too Gary .... I run a Mom & Pop Hobby shop all day .... Tried to open a online shop but the guy helping me .... had a stroke and has control of the online store ... which means it's out of control because the stroke has turned his brain to mush ... but He's my Buddy & silent partner in this enterprise .... when I get home I don't feel like doing anything either ... I work till midnight on my projects ... it does relax me so I don't bite the Heads off of my customers who think this stuff just falls off a truck .... I wish it did ... then I wouldn't owe so much .... :frantic

OK, I have decided to withdraw from this campaign. It was bad enough that I got a late start but while cleaning up and prepping the interior parts a few weeks ago the oxygen regulator disappeared. Nothing that couldn't be scratched but I hoped it might turn up mixed in with some parts from other kits on the bench. So far no show and with the clock ticking down I'm going to throw in the towel, I don't want to feel rushed on this one and the weather is too nice to inside at the bench. :blush:
That SUX Gary

Not so much Dave, now when I do build it I won't feel rushed to complete it. The hobby is supposed to be relaxing not a stress inducer ! :drinks

Back