• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

“Life is a series of dogs.” – George Carlin.

We have 2 Shepadoodles (GSD/Poodle mix) and the old guy likes to sleep on top of me.
Over the course of 25+ years together, Renee and I have had two standard poodles. Great dog. Renee learned to groom so that she could own one. I'd love to have one as a service dog but the grooming would be hard on Renee. I'll stick with my shepherds.

Over the course of 25+ years together, Renee and I have had two standard poodles. Great dog. Renee learned to groom so that she could own one. I'd love to have one as a service dog but the grooming would be hard on Renee. I'll stick with my shepherds.
Our guys have almost zero shedding. Little tumbleweeds here and there...

Here's my current cats, the star of the show at the moment is Speedy, who showed up in my back yard last October, all of 6 inches long. He's the grey long hair, I think the breed may be Nebelung, which has a lot of the traits of a Russian Blue. He has a tail like a squirrel. Taugtht himself to come in the cat door 3 days after he showed up, and learned the use of the cat box the same day. I knew he was a keeper!

The grey and white is I think an American Wirehair, Marina. And then there is Ziggy, who can often have foul moods especially in the presence of the newcomer. Her favorite sports are eating and sleeping. Marina used to torment Ziggy, chasing and jumping on her, but Speedy has taught her the error of her ways. You know Speedy is near when Marina is growling.

Speedy10-12-20.jpg

SpeedyMarina a.jpg

SpeedyMarina b.jpg

Speedy2-28-21.jpg

Ziggy.jpg

Beautiful cats John! Your last one looks just like my Misty who passed almost two years ago.

I have two cats myself. One is pictured here. He is Sylvester. I got him when someone tossed him in my lowboy dumpster at a house I was remodeling. He was tied up inside a trash bag, The pic of him sitting on my shoulder was taken in my truck as I took him to the vet right after finding him. The other two pics show him resting with me in my Hobby Room after a good days work on my models.

My other cat is another tuxedo cat named Liza. I only have pics of her on my phone right now, so I need to get those transferred to my PC so I can show her off too. When our previous cat Misty passed, I needed to get another cat since Sylvester had never been in the house without another cat. I could tell he missed her. Liza brightened him up and they are thick as thieves now. Interestingly enough when I went to Petsmart to get another cat; I was vcertain I didn't want another black and white tuxedo cat since I had Sylvester already. However, Liza chose me, jumping into my arms and purring up a storm as I petted her.

I'll have to get her pics soon. Meanwhile, enjoy these shots of Sylvester.

IMG_0290.JPG
Sylvester Comfort.III.jpg
Sylvester Comfort.IV.jpg

Pratt and Whitney on floor.JPG

This is Pratt and Whitney, Whitney is on the left. She passed a year and a half ago and Pratt is hanging in there at 18. They were siblings.
Pratt and Whitney at nook window close up.JPG

Whitney is facing the camera. Gary S. #46 MASA

These were my best buds for a long time after my wife passed. If I were home more or didn't spend 9 hours a day 5 days a week at work I would get another pet. I miss them a lot.

Harley and Tiger buddies.jpg

LOL John! I don't have space for a birdie, but Liza keeps him hopping!

Pratt and Whitney! Brilliant names! I love it!

Paul, those were some handsome companions man!

Back