• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

“Life is a series of dogs.” – George Carlin.

You know you're opening a can of worms with this.

I think it'll be ok to share our pets, here.

An allusive trifecta, all three in one shot.

1619451170067.png

That's Sugar, Honey and Sally.

Can o' worms for sure, let's hear from the cat people too.

IMG_1730.JPG

Our boys, left to right, MeToo, Curly Bill (aka Bill), Larry and Geronimo (aka Moe). Don't they look sweet? Don't let them fool you, it's like living with a biker gang most days.
So how do you slow down boisterous boys? You get a GIRL! Meet Lucille Bald (aka Mona Lucy)
IMG_1731.JPG

Yep, life's a circus.

Oh my gosh Mike!!! That is quite the gang you have there alright.

Meet Tino and Tina... (no... I am not responsible for their names)

20201202_210810.jpg

They normally hang out here on my lap.
20210106_132937.jpg

Have considered getting another cat or dog since my buddy passed away a number of years ago. Just can't do it as I am gone 9 hours a day 5 days a week. Have had cats and a wonderful dog that were all exceptional companions.

Our Houdini, Freckles, planning his next escape. A rescue pup from a SC kill shelter, he doesn't know what boundaries are and fences are simply part of a good ole boy obstacle course. So, he is tied to a complicated dog run. Whenever he escapes, he runs away from all of us, as though it is a game. He is chipped and has all his shots. Our new group of neighbors called the police on him as their group doesn't like dogs in general (even though he is afraid of humans).

Anyway, he has finally warmed up to me to approach me when called (Bob, only ten years later). Pup-peroni sticks helped.
2017-04-20 10.00.02.jpg

Regards,

Last edited:
Sorry,our last cat passed a few years ago and we still have not gotten a new pet,but I wanted to post a couple of shots of her.

Someone once said she was a good example of 3-tone over white

Ken, Five DSG? How do you go to the bathroom, alone?
Barney, there is actually 4 German Shepherds in that photo. Axel, second from the left, is a Dutch Shepherd Belgian Malinois mix. Smartest dog we have ever owned. Parents are retired police K9s. This is a photo of him and my better half at the dog park.

Axel.jpg

Saul, animal crackers work great for treats, too. And, you don't have to worry about what's in them.

The Pup-peroni snacks came with the dog food purchase. I usually use Polish Kabanos (wonderful dried sausage) but am not that fond of sharing it! :D I'll see how he goes with animal crackers.

Thanks,

Back