• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Torpedo campaign

The vote probably had a time limit put on it when the thread was first created, so it's timed out and not open anymore, so no more votes can be added. I thought I'd put a Yes vote on this, but my name isn't on the list of voters so I guess I didnt.

The vote probably had a time limit put on it when the thread was first created, so it's timed out and not open anymore, so no more votes can be added. I thought I'd put a Yes vote on this, but my name isn't on the list of voters so I guess I didnt.

Maybe if I add some Photos ............. :eek:ldguy

hc92647a.jpg

The Cottage Industries I can't find much info it is resin .....

hf1a106e.jpg

Or the Verlinden one looks like it could be a waterline also ..... Sure if resin or not ..... Any way I haven't ordered them yet ..... So if it's closed it's closed .....

Ok we will do this the old fashion way.

Gerry: 1 vote
Adam: 1 vote
Me(Terry): 1 vote

that makes 13 votes altogether. So the campaign is a go. We will determine a start time later on.

Terry

So I guess that means when I get My SS check .... I can get a ..... :captain C.S.S. Hunley Confederate Submarine ...... Tanks ..... I'll paint this one !!! But I still think a little paint is also Kewl ...... :eek:ldguy

So I guess that means when I get My SS check .... I can get a ..... :captain C.S.S. Hunley Confederate Submarine ...... Tanks ..... I'll paint this one !!! But I still think a little paint is also Kewl ...... :eek:ldguy

Even if the instruction don't call for it? :laugh:

Well being a Model railroader .... I do steel, rust & corrosion, very well ... :eek:ldguy ..... I'm fixing to watch the Moive about the C.S.A's secret weapon on Netflix ....... :captain

that makes 13 votes altogether. So the campaign is a go. We will determine a start time later on.

Terry

Damned the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!! :evil: :drool

Oh yes, a Kate (?). Is that the old Bandai/Otaki boxing, Ming ??

I'm still firmly comitted to building my Italeri SM79. In the box it looks like one of Italeri's very best kits. Like the B-25 we've been talking about elsewhere it isn't a type that I've built before and that is really a huge part of the appeal.

Ian.

hc92647a.jpg

hf1a106e.jpg

Or the Verlinden one looks like it could be a waterline also ..... Sure if resin or not ..... Any way I haven't ordered them yet ..... So if it's closed it's closed .....

You'll be a huckleberry if you do. :skipper

The Cottage Industries is resin, I have an early incarnation of it before it was pulled out of the sand, all of the incorrect configurations are there. Like the spur being up top instead of at the bottom of the bow.
Very close to my heart the Hunley. I did a lot of research PRIOR to it being found and some more. I hope you don't buy into the idea that the scalawag carpetbagger Clive Cussler was the one who found it. :vmad

Terry

We can do that but it would be helpful if eveyrone who's on this to click the button up there. When I sort the polls it will show up and I won't have to depend on remembering 4 more votes. :good:

Does admin access give you the ability to reopen a closed poll? I want to say the VBB software used on a forum I help run will let an admin reopen a timed out/closed poll, but thats the only software I'm familiar with.

Does admin access give you the ability to reopen a closed poll? I want to say the VBB software used on a forum I help run will let an admin reopen a timed out/closed poll, but thats the only software I'm familiar with.

Nope, I got very little control over the polls once they fire up, all I can do is reset the votes and if the time limit has expired I'd bet no one could vote.

Think the easiest thing to do is remember we got the votes. (y)

hc92647a.jpg

hf1a106e.jpg

You'll be a huckleberry if you do. :skipper

The Cottage Industries is resin, I have an early incarnation of it before it was pulled out of the sand, all of the incorrect configurations are there. Like the spur being up top instead of at the bottom of the bow.
Very close to my heart the Hunley. I did a lot of research PRIOR to it being found and some more. I hope you don't buy into the idea that the scalawag carpetbagger Clive Cussler was the one who found it. :vmad

I'll do a review on the thing ....... Another 1st for the C.S.A. ...... 1st Submarine to sink a ship in a battle !!! ........ :eek:ldguy

Didn't they do a cutaway version?
I think Cottage Industries does a David class torpedo boat also.

Terry

We can do that but it would be helpful if eveyrone who's on this to click the button up there. When I sort the polls it will show up and I won't have to depend on remembering 4 more votes. :good:

No Poll button. I think I voted for it So, can't vote again :bang head I'm in with the Revell 1/72 PT-109 :evil: :captain

Back