• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Torpedo campaign

here it is ribbon size.

hf92c180.jpg

A year is just fine with me! I have so much on the go right now I'm a little :frantic

Ed. I originally proposed anything that dropped, shot, carried, launched, pushed, towed, pulled, whatever a torpedo! That's the only rule!

Tried to make it easy and inclusive!

Aight! Works fer me!! :drinks Now ta figger out what ta build... :frantic :frantic

That's what I had in mind. Let me work on it a bit, I'd like to make the torpedo look like a device on the ribbon. Thanks Warren!

No way is it your fault Dave, your busy enough mate and besides its a privilege to have you do them. :notworthy :notworthy
Besides I did build a microscopic sub :bang head :bang head :bang head

A few people are starting to get their kits completed, could we get a "completed Torpedo builds" thread started so people can post them?

:hmmm

This is the official 2 week warning, come on guys only one completion showing here, if you are going to make it happen now is the time !

PS this includes me, I've already missed one completion date and I don't want this to become the second !

Man I hate this...again, I need to get my heat fixed in the garage to meet this years build season.

Back