• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Torpedo campaign

[quote="Skinny_Mike"

I don't seem to have a voting button...[/quote]

That's strange...the same here.

I'm still game too.

Bob, can we set something up for June 1st?

I see 9 votes, generally need 10, let's get a couple more votes in. I already got an idea for the Campaign ribbon. :good:

I hope it doesn't look like a sex toy. :blink :rotf

Greetings,Ron.

Only if you're incline to view it as such...And it's not a toy, it's a tool! :silly: :blink wait this may take an ugly turn! :tomato

Looks like whoever setup the poll put a time limit on it so let's call it 10+ ok?

...and now the question is...

The Jill?

B6N2_in_formation.jpg

or the Grace?

800px-B7A-Ryusei_torpedo~0.jpg

:hmmm

thoughts anyone?

(All photos from wikipedia)

Grace, definitely - very big machine in 1:48, but would highly recommend an Eduard mask set, unless of course you enjoy masking multiple greenhous-type canopies :v !!

Ian

I'm still game too.

Bob, can we set something up for June 1st?

I see 9 votes, generally need 10, let's get a couple more votes in. I already got an idea for the Campaign ribbon. :good:

I hope it doesn't look like a sex toy. :blink :rotf

Greetings,Ron.

Only if you're incline to view it as such...And it's not a toy, it's a tool! :silly: :blink wait this may take an ugly turn! :tomato

Looks like whoever setup the poll put a time limit on it so let's call it 10+ ok?

That was probably me! :bang head

Sorry guys! :smack

That was probably me! :bang head

Sorry guys! :smack[/quote]

No problemo, we got the votes, just need to figure when we can do this. Guess it would be good to strike while the iron is hot. :good:

Grace, definitely - very big machine in 1:48, but would highly recommend an Eduard mask set, unless of course you enjoy masking multiple greenhous-type canopies :v !!

Ian

Gotta agree with you there! I have the mask set for the Jill - need to get one for the Grace.

Hey folks, I know we have our current campaign schedule full at the moment but there seemed to be enough interest in this one, could we try for it late this year (Dec?) or save it for 2016? I'd still like to see it go in the future!

Sure thing Warren, As long as it gets the votes, I'm sure someone else will vote it in. I Got something for this. :skipper

I've got a Trumpeter 1/32 TBM Avenger that would be perfect for this campaign, but it would be at least the end of the year before I think I'd be in a position to build it, so that or into 2016 is good for me.

I've got a Trumpeter 1/32 TBM Avenger that would be perfect for this campaign, but it would be at least the end of the year before I think I'd be in a position to build it, so that or into 2016 is good for me.

Ok, looks like there still is interest. I'll wait and bring it up again closer to the end of the year!

:good:

...and now the question is...

The Jill?

B6N2_in_formation.jpg

or the Grace?

800px-B7A-Ryusei_torpedo~0.jpg

thoughts anyone?

(All photos from wikipedia)

My votes for the Grace. Although you never see either of those built very often.

true! My vote would be for the Jill. It looks like a nice kit!

Can't believe you guys are talking about a torpedo campaign and here I have two birds in progress :smack

Oh well. Be aware that if you're planning to build the Hasegawa Grace they have installed the torpedo on the wrong side .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back